Sunday, June 18, 2006

so full..physically

I am sooo fullll...Very full. Ate at Sophia's today, and believe me, the servings are very big. I had a kids menu order and it looked like an entree. My mum had a flounder dish and she had a whole flounder.. And I couldn't believe that we still had to eat dessert after that. -_-'' The small gelato had like 5 flavours in it and it looked like a mountain.. I would love to have taken a photo and publish it in here, but I forgot to bring my camera..-_-''
I so need to burn off calories tomorrow, because for the past few days, I have been eating at restaurants. Lol..My mum's friend said I was lucky to have a high metabollism rate, but I don't think so. Only my dad and older brother have a high metabollism rate.. I would love to have a high metabollism rate though..haha
I'm off to rest my stomach and off to get ready to burn some calories off tomorrow..haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home